Pregnancy week 31
How's the foetus during week 31?
Baby can distinguish light form dark
Your baby is about 41.1cm in length and weighs about 1,5kg- four large oranges.
• A boy’s testes are descending from his abdomen into the scrotum.
• The digestive tract is almost fully developed.
• Baby's eyes can open and shut.
• Your baby can distinguish light from dark and follow a light source. What's with my body: Breathlessness
• Back pain is common because your uterus places pressure on your back and pelvis.
• Breathlessness is also common as the uterus presses against your diaphragm.
• At this stage of your pregnancy the volume of your amniotic fluid is the most it will be. As you baby grows, there will be less fluid and more baby and because of that you will feel more movements.
Go back to the complete list of Pregnancy week-by-week updates