Pregnancy week 32
How's the foetus during week 32?
Getting cramped in there
Your baby is about 42.2cm in length from crown to heel and weighs about 1,7kg- the size of a pineapple.
• Her toenails have grown and all five senses are working.
• Your baby may not move as much because there is less space available in the uterus.
• Your baby passes urine from her bladder. What's with my body: Picking up weight
• Haemorrhoids can become a problem because your growing baby presses down on your pelvic floor.
• You are probably gaining about 450g a week, but don’t worry, it’s mostly baby, not you.
Go back to the complete list of Pregnancy week-by-week updates