Pregnancy week 34
How's the foetus during week 34?
Your baby is about 45cm in length and weighs about 2.1 kg.
• His eyes are open when awake and closed when he's sleeping.
• His immunities develop to fight infection.
• His skull is still pliable and his head should be pointing down.
• His testes have descended. What's with my body: Possible leaking breasts
• Braxton Hicks contractions may increase.
• Your breasts may start to leak colostrum, a thin, watery prelude to milk.
Go back to the complete list of Pregnancy week-by-week updates