Pregnancy week 35
How's the foetus during week 35?
1,000 times her original size
Your baby is about 47.4cm in length and weighs 2,6kg- the size of a large chicken.
• Your baby has expanded to a thousand times her original size.
• Fat is dimpling on the elbows and knees and creases have formed in her neck and wrists.
• Her kidneys are fully developed and her liver can process some waste products. What's with my body: Running to the loo
• You will probably have to run to the loo more often because of increased pressure on your bladder.
• You may notice a strange feeling in your vagina when the baby's head moves against the pelvic floor.
• It is time to slow down. Very few babies arrive on their due date, anything from 38-42 weeks is considered normal, with about 80% arriving within ten days of their due date.
Go back to the complete list of Pregnancy week-by-week updates