Pregnancy week 37
Pic: Sparx Media
Article originally in Parent24
How's the foetus during week 37?
Your baby is about 48.6cm in length from crown to heel and weighs about 2.8kg.
• He's gaining weight - approximately 28g a day.
• At this stage, he will turn toward light and practise breathing movements.
• His tiny grasp becomes firm.
What's with my body: Breathing easier as the baby settles lower
• Vaginal discharge will be heavier.
• Breathing might become easier as your baby has settled into the pelvis and there is less pressure from your diaphragm. This is called "lightening".
Go back to the complete list of Pregnancy week-by-week updates.