Who me? Snore?
What’s that noise like a coffee grinder? That’s you!
You may feel like a walrus, but now your partner says you sound like one too. What? If it’s any consolation, any woman can experience mild to severe snoring during her pregnancy.
This can be caused by
Snoring relief tips
- Weight gain during pregnancy.
- Increased blood flow. Increased blood causes blood vessels in your body to expand. As the blood vessels in your nose and throat expand, mucous membranes in the area begin to swell, too. As a result, your body produces more mucous in these areas, making it difficult to breathe without obstruction.
- Avoid drinking excessive caffeine.
- Try sleeping on your side.
- Prop up your head using an extra pillow.
- Don’t eat like a mad thing: the more extra weight you gain, the more chance you may snore.
Did you snore during your pregnancy? What did you do?