Keep track of what your family is doing every day, make an easy-to-follow family organiser.
What you will need:
- A frame, fitted with non-reflective glass (the inside of our frame measures 66 x 46cm)
- White cardboard for backing
- Scrapbooking paper in the colour-scheme of your choice
- Acrylic stamps and ink in the colour of your choice
What to do:
- Cut the different scrapbooking papers into squares 6x9cm for this size board.
- You'll need 30 in total if you do a Monday to Friday plan for a family of four.
- Arrange them into rows, six across and five down and stick them down onto the white backing board.
- Write a meaningful quote in the top left hand square, or like ours, just name it "Family Plan".
- Use your acrylic paint to write the names of the week on the top rows amd scrapbooking letters for teh initials of family members on the first row down.
- Place the family plan under the glass in your frame and secure.
- Use a whiteboard marker to write each family member's activities down for the week.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe clean when you need to change the schedule.