Helpful pot plant
Make this "pot plant" and give it to a friend as a baby shower gift.
Offering a new mom help in the form of time to do things for her can be a more valuable gift than the most gorgeous of baby outfits or receiving blankets.
Make this "pot plant" and give it to a friend who'll appreciate your offer of babysitting time, help with doing her dishes, cleaning her home, making her a meal or fetching groceries for her.
You will need:
- A small pot
- Some soil form your garden
- Take-away Chinese chopsticks
- Scrapbooking paper
- Double-sided tape or craft glue
- Cut the "flowers" out of scrapbooking paper and write your offers of help on each one.
- Glue each flower to a chopstick and plant the sticks into the soil in the pot.