Make a tablecloth weight
Hold your tablecloth down with your very own table weight.
Summer breezes blow up your tablecloth whenever you dine alfresco.
Make your own special weights using pictures of your baby.
- Collect and spray-paint several jar lids of the same size.
- Punch or drill a hole into the side of the lid.
- Push the keyring clip through the hole.
- Fill the lid with plaster of Paris and before the plaster dries, place a picture that you've cut to fit into the plaster.
- Push down gently.
- You can paste a picture on the other side too or leave it a solid colour.
- Once the paint, glue and plaster has dried, seal your art with several layers of modge podge pr clear varnish.
- Attach the crocodile clip and it's ready to hang off your tablecloth.
- These make great gifts for granny too.