With its stripes and sails, this fresh nursery is perfect for sweet boy dreams.
- Combine striped fabrics and wallpaper in a fun way.
- Stick to white, light blue, navy and red to create a look that is uniform and traditionally nautical.
- Layer the look by hanging decorative items including stars, fish and boats from hooks.
Ever so Tidy
- Beware of clutter in a nursery
- You may not have the luxury of time to keep things neat and tidy
- Make your life easy by having specific compartments for every item
- Store nappies, bum cream, powders and ear buds in a neat container on top of the changing area
- Use a piece of furniture with drawers or a traditional compactum as a changing station to have all the necessities on hand
Match & Match
- Don't underestimate the power of colour co-ordination.
- Try to do it throughout, with the toys you display, the bedding and the wall art and general decorations.
- You will be amazed at the results!
- The room will automatically feel like a whole
- Using white furniture as a base means you can easily update or change the look in the future.
Extend the Theme
- Using a little boat in different ways- like painted on canvas and cut out of wood- extends the look and theme of the nursery.
- Wanting to brighten up the bathroom too, buy a packet of stickers and stick it onto the wall, transforming it into a cartoon heaven for any small child.
It's in the detail...
- Use interesting handles for your cupboards. These handles let the light through for a fresh airy finish