With a little one in the house you'll need a few nifty storage solutions.
- Nowhere to go with dirty laundry and wet towels?
- Create a corner in a room or bathroom and equip it with a coat hanger where hooded towels and washcloths can dry.
- ou can even hang your nappy bag here.
- Have different sized baskets available so that you can immediately separate dirty towels from bedding and babygros to make doing the washing easy as pie.
Living with space to breathe
- For such little people, babies and toddlers sure do have a lot of stuff.
- Keep the clutter under control by storing it in pretty boxes or functional trays.
- Look at ordinary household items in a different light- a glass jar is a perfect spot for socks or Lego
- While see-through storage boxes make a great storage item for all those miniature socks.
Create the perfect space
- Your toddler's clothing is so tiny it can easily be dwarfed in a large closet.
- It will be twice as difficult to keep those vests stacked neatly or babygros in a neat order.
- Create your own makeshift cupboard with boxes and trolleys that are more appropriate for your toddler's or baby's clothing.
- For those with an existing cupboard in the nursery, shelving and storage boxes that will divide the space into smaller areas is a must.
- The changing table is a cardinal part of any nursery.
- Use storage items to keep it neat and tidy without any items being within reach of your baby's grabbing hands.
- Use glass containers wisely by hanging them from a floating shelf.
Use double-sided tape or Prestik to secure any containers that could be easily knocked off by an active baby or anything that can topple over when you are in a hurry.