With so many options available it's fun, easy and cost effective to update your baby's wall spaces. We show you how.
- Little girls will love this beautiful woodland garden.
- Transform the entire room with the ready-made DIY wall transfer.
- To complete the scene, we added a super soft fluffy carpet and rustic storage baskets.
- To add charm, string up nostalgic style bunting for little girls.
- Have your design customised and installed for a fresh approach to nursery playroom wall decor.
- 3D wall art incorporates vinyl wall stickers as well as wood cut-outs.
- With your choice of colours, letters, themes and quotes, your baby will have a unique space he can grow in.
- Gorgeous throws and quilts that last a lifetime complete this classic and timeless picture.
- This fun 3D wall art is a breeze to construct.
- We used plain Lego mats and added Lego Duplo pieces, making simple images.
- Press down firmly to ensure it's secure and then stick the Lego art to the wall.
Stick these at your child's height so that your toddler can change the stroy at a whim.
- Little boys will love unleashing their pent up energy on this climbing wall.
- Purchase large climbing blocks for little hands to cling to.
- Following the instructions on the packaging, screw the blocks to the wall at your child's height.
- Spread them around so that tehy still present a bit of a challenge.
- Complete the scene with lots of soft padding and cushioning.
- Make this funky wall clock by sticking plastic dinosaurs directly to the wall in place of numbers with the clock mechanism on a round of wood.
- Follow the manufacturer'sinstructions, and it'll be ticking in no time.
- Complete the scene by accessorising the room with dinosaurs, soft toys and cushions.
- What to do with those teeny-tiny collections that come home in hordes? Instead of sending them to the toy box never to be seen again, gather up a set and display them on mini shadow boxes made from Balsa wood.
- Local crafts stores carry sheets of Balsa wood.
- Simply cut equal-sized squares using a craft knife, glue three pieces together at right angles to each other and then glue them to the wall, ready to display any number of objects.
This fun wall art idea is so simple that you can update the look at any time with the changing trends.
Pocketful of birds
- Play spaces for little ones can be update easily with a wide range of vinyl wall stickers.
- With so many designs to choose from, you will be able to update your look quickly, easily and often.
- The bird cut-outs were given a reflective finish using reflective mirror spray paint.