Print it: Disney Cars playset
It's time to go cruising through Radiator Springs with your little racer. Put together and play with this Disney Cars 2 Radiator Springs playset.
Star racecar, Disney Cars' Lightning McQueen will be racing onto South Africa's screens again on the 8th of July in Cars 2. You and your kids can get ready by printing out this playset, assembling it and playing with the new characters from Cars 2!
Cutting intended for grown-ups only.
1. Print out the pages on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the car pieces on the first page. Don't cut along the dashed lines. This is where you will fold the paper.
2. Fold one car piece in half along the dashed line.
3. Spread glue on the white side of the paper behind the design, leaving the white tabs at the bottom glue-free.
4. Make sure the two sides of the car pieces are lined up correctly. Press until the glue dries. Repeat for all pieces.
5. Fold the bottom white tabs outward in opposite directions to create a stand for your characters.
6. Take the pages of the road map and cut the white border off of both pieces.
7. Line up the road at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page 3 and glue or tape them together.
8. It's time to hit the open roads of Radiator Springs!
Click the image below to download the playset template in PDF format
Love this 'Print it'? Take a look at the rest of them here.
Will you be watching Cars 2?