Baby Jogger Performance
The runners choice of prams that is ready for even the roughest off road.
Where can I get it: Kids emporium
What we thought:
- 20 inch wheels offer less rolling resistance when running
- Under seat storage basket. Careful you don’t lose anything from buggy-bounce.
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Direct-pull brake for increased stopping power
- Rear shock absorbers soak up a lot of rough terrain bumps
The runners choice of prams that is ready for even the roughest off road you are willing to introduce your babies to. The shock absorbers and huge 20 inch wheels make this a very different type of pram than the regular strollers. Perhaps not the choice for the likes of Angelina and Brad, but more likely to be of use to Elana Meyer when she is out cruising with her youngster. Best for running, especially off road.
Look at more prams