Chicco Key 1 Isofix
The fastening system on this car seat is well worth the price.
The Chicco is perfect for child once they do not need that full support. The head support offered is not as substantial as you may think, but your baby should not need that as urgently once over 9kg. The imported quality is noticeably studier than local brands. See Isofix description* for this very worthwhile fastening system not available on all seats.
Read more car seat reviews here.
- From 9 up to 18kg.
- Frame has a thick layer of shock-absorbing polystyrene to reduce abdominal strain and whiplash effects on the neck and head.
- Adjustable Safety System: The headrest and 5 point safety harness can be adjusted to 6 different heights with a single movement, following the child’s growth.
- Shoulder straps maintain the harness in the correct position and prevent twisting.
- Ergos padding offers maximum comfort to the key points of the body: head, lumbar region and legs.
- Backrest adjusts to 5 positions.
* What is the Isofix system?
Many of today’s cars work with the idea of maximum safety in mind. Amazingly they have designed mechanisms under the upholstery which are actually part of the cars structure for the infant seats to attach too. This takes away the need for the safety belt as the seat actually becomes an integral part of the cars structure.