Push and Go Teddy
This cute little teddy just needs to be pushed down on his head and then he zooms off in any direction you send him.
Where can I get it? Kalahari.netWe like
- It’s bright colours and rattle noise are great for my little one.
- He really enjoys the fact that the teddy bear moves all on his own once you’ve pushed on his head.
- Luke loves motorbikes and the fact that this teddy has his own one was loads of fun for him.
- It always caught his attention and he immediately wanted to play with it.
We don't like
- The actual motion of having to push teddy down confused Luke a little.
- It needs to be pushed down with quite a bit of force and he just couldn’t push it hard enough on its own.
- Luke (being a little boy) loves for things to go fast and the teddy just wasn’t fast enough for him.