Shopping for a pram?
If you're looking for the perfect pram to fit your style, take a look at these.
Prams have been around for many years. The interesting thing is; they have become a lot more simple and lightweight than those old cots-on-wheels. Now days they are designed to be folded up at the pull on a latch and effortlessly lobbed into the back of your car. There are still many varieties to confuse you though. Have a look at what we think about a range of prams we have reviewed.
Points to consider (all seven of those we review have these 5 boxes ticked):
Find the one that suits youChicco Liteway Peg Perego Pliko P3 ClassicoBaby Jogger PerformanceGraco Mirage PlusBambino CivicQuinny Buzz 3 PushchairBebe Confort Loola Pushchair
- Safety harness. Most have the 5 point safety harness for maximum security in the seat
- Folding mechanism. Is it easily compacted for storage and car travel.
- Brakes. Look for brakes on back wheels that can be released by foot.
- Comfort. Baby needs to be safe and comfortable.
- Durability. Check the connecting bits are sturdy and the frame is not too rickety.