The 8-year-old college student
Can child prodigies have a "normal" life? This amazing young man shows that it can be possible.
We all like to think that we're pretty intelligent but keep reading and you'll realise that you aren't. At least not when compared to 8-year-old Tanishq Abraham.
- At the age of 2 he could count to 100.
- He jumped from kindergarten to Grade 3.
- Both Tanishq and his sister were accepted into Mensa, the high IQ society, at the age of 4.
- He's now being home-schooled because regular schooling was too easy.
- He goes to college part time and grasps the complicated concepts better than the other, much older, students in his class.
- He job shadows a veterinarian because he loves animals.
- He wants to graduate early in order to find cures for diseases.
Amazing, right? And yet, despite all of these astounding feats
, Tanishq is just a regular boy. He loves to play and fly model helicopters but for fun he enjoys programming.
Every so often a prodigy like Tanishq
is born but I've never seen a child so well-balanced, polite and happy. He's not stressed or anti-social. He's just really intelligent.
What's even better is the support he gets from his parents. They don't push him to do more and they're aware of issues like depression that could become a problem. It's heart warming to see how loving and supportive this mom and dad are of their son. Watch the video and judge for yourselfThanks to THNKR, a YouTube channel about the ideas, stories and people that are transforming our world, for the above video.Do you think child prodigies like Tanishq can truly have a "normal" life?
Suggest a vote