This helpful idea will keep your family staying clean anywhere you go.
- Tie a piece of ribbon to two hair or spring clips (available from most stationers in packs of six) and attach to a linen serviette to make a "bib" in a restaurant.
- The clips are neat and don't take up any space in your hand or nappy bag.
- Attach it to paper napkins or serviettes or wet wipes for disposable bibs.
- You'll never have to carry another dirty, soggy bib around again!
- Attach a spring clip to each end of your ribbon (string the ribbon through the holes in the spring clips and tie the knot on the inside of the clip).
- Now you can attach a napkin, paper serviette or wet wipe to the clips and you have an instant bib.