DIY learning games
Make these simple and clever developmental games for your kids.
Being a parent and making sure that your kids are not only warm and fed but also learning and growing as people is a huge responsibility. Thankfully, helping them learn about the basics while they're still very young can be easy and fun.
It can be a tough task to navigate and be 100% of what is right for your child at their particular age. We have many resources that can help you on the right path of not only help your child learn, but making sure that they're developing the right skills
at the right time.
• Concerned about learning disabilities?Learning disabilities can be extremely frustrating for children.
• 5 fun ways to boost your child’s developmentKeeping activities fun while also educational can be easy.
• Enhance learning at homePractical ways to enhance your kid's learning with things found at home.
• Learning languageWhat should you expect when your baby starts to talk?
• How to teach your child new conceptsFun and easy steps to teaching your little one about shapes, colours and numbers.
• Raising a left-handed childBeing left-handed is a challenge – and a blessing too. Here’s how to make it easier. DIY Developmental Games
Take a look at how to create these simple, bright and educational games for your kids from supplies that you more than likely already have at home. YouTube/WhatsUpMomsWhat are your biggest concerns regarding your child's development?