Survive the teen years
Join our TeenXtreme workshop.
Finding the teen years daunting or different? TeenXtreme is a survival workshop for parents with teenagers – brought to you by Metz Press, Leisure Books and Parent24.com.
- Are you the parent of a teenager?
- Do you find it difficult to cope with the stress and pressures of parenting a teenager?
- Is your amenable child morphing into a monster?
- Has your home turned into a warzone of constant arguments and door slamming?
If your answer is yes to just one of these questions, TeenXtreme is a workshop not to be missed. Anne Cawood, social worker and author of ‘Teenagers need boundaries
’, will equip you with the tools to cope with the challenges integral to parenting teenagers.
The three focus areas that will be discussed are:
- Developmental challenges
- Getting into the shoes of teens (understanding the temptations and stresses that teens are faced with)
- Teen discipline (balancing boundaries and relationships)
A panel discussion with local teenagers from different backgrounds will give additional insight on these matters from a teenager’s perspective.
Date: Saturday, 28 February 2009
Venue: Newlands, Cape Town (the exact address will be provided when you RSVP)
Time: Arrival and registration @ 08h00, workshop starts @ 08h30 and will finish at 12h00
Cost: R195 per person (includes handout, tea and snacks and a gift from Metz Press)
Loads of giveaways and prizes! Sorry, no children.
Young Solution is giving every guest a hamper containing facial products for teens worth R120. Thank you Young Solution!
RSVP before Thursday, 19 February 2009 to Monean Winterbach on 021 919 9325 (between 09h30 and 14h00) or email@example.com