Teen has 4kg hairball removed from stomach
Teenager's bad habit leads to massive hairball in her stomach.
An 18-year-old girl from Batken, Kyrgyzstan gave her doctors quite the shock when they discovered a 9 pound (or 4kg) hairball in her stomach.
According to The Huffington Post
, Ayperi Alekseeva wasn't able to eat any food or even drink water and when she started complaining of severe stomach ache, she was rushed to the hospital.
An x-ray revealed that the teen had a massive hairball blockage that only an operation would fix."Nasty habit"
Ayperi's surgeon, Bahadir Bebezov said that the 18-year-old had a nasty habit of picking up hair off of the floor and eating it as well as chewing on her own hair. That's what formed the large hairball that literally oozed out of the teen's stomach as the surgeons made their incisions.
After undergoing the surgery, Ayperi has said that her hair-eating days are over.Watch this video and see the hairball that almost killed Ayperi:
Source: The Huffington PostDoes your child have any dangerous or nasty habits?