Top 10 hilarious Honest Toddler tweets
This kid is taking over Twitter and he's not even potty trained.
By Robyn Addinall
Ever wondered what your toddler was thinking? Now there's an entire Twitter account that can answer your questions. Be warned though, Mom and Dad, you may not like the answers.
Article originally in Parent24
If you're on Twitter but not following @HonestToddler then you're doing it wrong. Every day this tiny tyke comes up with another harsh truth that puts his mom and dad to shame and a smile on our faces.
He's hardcore, he's hilarious and as his Twitter bio says, he's "Not potty trained. Not trying." He's not afraid to tell it like it is and everything from Pinterest to Instagram gets slammed.
We used mytoptweet.com and found his most popular tweets. They'll have you in stitches.
1. Lady at the park is telling everyone she has a baby in her tummy. Like eating children is something to be proud of.
2. Daddy needs to understand that what mommy and I have is special. You had some kind of ceremony? Cute. We're blood related. #BOOM
3. Aw this kid at the park wants a piece of my muffin. Maybe mama can cut it in half so I can EAT BOTH PORTIONS THIS AIN'T NO SOUP KITCHEN
4. "Oh well. Failed again at going to bed at a reasonable time. May as well FB/Tweet/Pin until 1AM. There's always coffee." -All the parents
5. Dear Toddler Clothing Manufacturers, WE HAVE BIG HEADS.
6. Mama just complained about her tummy. Dada suggested exercise. It was nice knowing him.
7. Sitting on the couch with no pants on, sippin' on apple juice. Laaaaaid baaaack. With my mind on my Elmo and my Elmo on my mind.
8. You want to stay up until past midnight? That's your choice. See you at dawn. - Every Toddler
9. When their words say "goodnight" but their tone says "Don't call me in here again. I'm done parenting for the day." #toddlerproblems
10. Learned from my parents that if you exercise, you must immediately tell Facebook. It's the law.
Honest Toddler also has a blog and a Facebook page. Go and check them out.
Follow Robyn and Parent24 on Twitter
What are your favourite Twitter accounts? Share with us below.