When your ex is broke

What is one to do if the ex-husband doesn't pay child support? 

He has been unemployed for 1 year and 8 months now. And for the last 9 months he hasn't paid any child support.

Can one force HIS family (parents) to pay up?

- Charmaine

Have any advice? Comment below. Have something to share? Email chatback@parent24.com.

Read Parent24’s Comments Policy

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.

Everything from parties to pre-schools in your area.

Jobs - Find your dream job

Property - Find a new home